Upcoming / News
(postponed) Group Exhibition Real, Symbolic, Imaginary – A research trip to North Korea, curated by Jung Me Chai and Jiwoo Kim at Diskurs Berlin
Lorina Speder (*1988 in West-Berlin) is an artist and musician. She studied Economics, Jazz Guitar and Piano at Siena Jazz Academy and German Literature and Art History.
Next to music and writing lyrics, she produces conceptual works, videos and drawings. In the last years she went to Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Russia for research purposes.
- Exhibition BASEL 2020 at DISKURS Berlin, DE (Solo)
- Exhibition In 24-Hours at The Wall Space Gallery, Scotland, UK (Group)
- Release of Present Square’s EP lll
- Concerts with Present Square at Wasserturm Kreuzberg and Petersburg Art Space, Berlin
- Live Session at Radio Fritz, Potsdam for Unsigned Program
- Exhibition at Werkhalle Wiesenburg, Berlin, DE (as Present Square)
- Exhibition Event at KTB Berlin, DE (Solo)
- Release of Present Square EP ll (in collaboration with Leiko Ikemura)
- Concerts with Present Square at Schokoladen Berlin, Uferhallen and Wiesenburg Berlin