Upcoming / News
Participating in the In 24-Hours Group Exhibition, curated by Ayshia Taskin in association with [SHIFT:ibpcpa] at The Wall Space Gallery, Scotland, (in exhibition group Pandemic Dwellings on May 15th in Livestream)
(postponed due to Covid-19) April 29th 2020: Concert with Present Square at Petersburg Art Space, Berlin
(postponed due to Covid-19) May 1st 2020: Group Exhibition Real, Symbolic, Imaginary – A research trip to North Korea, curated by Jung Me Chai and Jiwoo Kim at Diskurs Berlin
Lorina Speder (*1988 in West-Berlin) is an artist, musician and freelance writer. She studied Jazz Guitar and Piano at Siena Jazz Academy and German Literature and Art History at Humboldt University in Berlin (2020).
Her artistic work is mostly conceptual and structured in series. She produces videos, drawings, collages and lyrics and went to Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Russia for research purposes.
In 2017 she founded the Art Project Present Square with Milo Frielinghaus. She is the singer and guitarist of her band Present Square that is part of the Project. For the second EP of the band Lorina collaborated with artist Leiko Ikemura.
Past Involvements / Events
- Live Session with Present Square at Radio Fritz for Unsigned Program
- Concert with Present Square at Wasserturm Kreuzberg
- Published article in Der Tagesspiegel and TRAFFIC magazine about research trip to Russia
- Concerts with Present Square at Schokoladen Berlin, Uferhallen & Wiesenburg
- Release of Present Square EPs l (2018) and ll (in collaboration with Leiko Ikemura, 2019)
- Exhibitions at Werkhalle Wiesenburg & KTB Berlin
- Invited Speaker at oqbo Berlin, Berghain Kantine (Good to talk) & On Air Festival (2018)
- Published article in Der Tagesspiegel and taz. die tageszeitung about research trip to Korea